Participation in these courses require you to have Microsoft Office already installed on your computer (desktop or laptop). You can license the software (annual license or one-time payment) using the link below.
It also presumes you have a fast enough internet connection to stream video via Zoom. If you’ve used any of the currently popular services (Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, WebEx, GoTo, etc.) you should be fine. Here are the specifications:
Software (Microsoft Office)
- Office 2016, 2019 or 365 (current version), Windows or Mac.
- If you do not have Microsoft Office on your computer, various license/purchase options are offered on their web site.
- Desktop or laptop (your learning will be far less effective on a mobile phone or tablet so is not recommended)
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or newer
- 4Mbps (any high speed connection will be at least that fast)
- If you have not used Zoom previously, please sign up for a free (basic) account. As part of this process, you will be asked to download the app which is a requirement to use the Zoom platform.
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
— Dr. Seuss